Pages

Thursday, September 14, 2017

The Riley's army return

The Riley's army return
Once Upon a time a man name Riley went to Daniel and the magic tom  to fight the Nolans and the no no king but  no no. had a dog the magic tom bring up the Riley army so the Riley army killed no no and killed the Nolans so Riley jumped off a hill and Riley was killed by Daniel so Daniel was a evil man to Riley army so Riley army was ruined and running and running and running but Daniel was uesd and Mitchell m stoped the Riley army  from running and Daniel got Riley them he got killed so the Riley army all got was dead
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi it's Nolan. Nice it was 100% funny I don't care that I died well my army and Riley's army. Could you perhaps tell me why it is called the Riley army return. But good job your friend Nolan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you i name the story that because the army is riley and

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.