Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

y9 Goal setting blog post!

Hello, Guys welcome to this blog post. Today I'll be showing you my year 9 Goal Settings. There's nothing much more to say, so  I hope you enjoy it.  :)

 Year 9 Wānanga Goal Setting

Name: Daniel Robinson

Class:  tz

Term: 2

Year:2021

Greatest achievement from last year: 


Focusing on the work that I was given



Subjects I have taken this term:

Hurumanu: 

1


hur4/Phy Rn


2


hur5/Health Tf


3

Hur1/Chaos Reading Mi



4


Hur6/gym Ht


Options: 

1


business Gs


2


Art1 Ce


3


Dte1 Ca


4




Other: 





Academic Goals 

Short term (this term):

1

Learn more about math and what other ways you can use Math




2

Get 90+ attendance

Non-academic goal (can be out of school):


Get faster at typing(get 56+ WPM) 




What are my learning strengths

(Refer to Year 10 Graduate Profile)

What are my learning work ons

(Refer to Year 10 Graduate Profile)




I can manage myself in an online environment








I am adaptable and I can recognize more than one way to approach a problem.

How will I achieve this?


I can notice 1 way most of the time but sometimes 2 so yee!!




Wellbeing - (this will be filled in later in the term after some learning around this has occurred)

Students will be asked to come up with a plan around how they could improve their wellbeing and ideas on how to measure this so they know improvements are happening.












End of term reflection

















16 comments:

  1. Hey Daniel,

    I like your blog about your goal settings. This will help you see what you want to achieve for this year. I like your goal about getting 90 plus attendance, it is really important to stay in school. I also like you goal about getting better at typing that will really help in the future. Next time you could be more specific on what you subjects are and what your greatest achievement of last year was. Overall you did great I hope you achieve your goals. BYE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! (again)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome and no problem! (AGAIN)

      Delete
  3. Thank You (again Again)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Thank you (again again again )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. Hello Daniel!

    I liked reading your blogpost about your goals for this term 2! It's great that you can manage yourself in an online enviroment, cyber security is very important. Next time we do something like this, you could consider checking over your spelling and punctuation. Do you think that talking to people would help your recognize more than 1-2 ways of a problem?

    Overall, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK :OOOOOOOOOO TYSM (again again again again)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  7. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH (again again again again again)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.