Pages

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

the highest scariest jump


Independent Learn Task:
Jump

  1. What does Bungy mean?
Its jumping off something with gear to make sure that when jump off it's to death

2. What does Viewing Platform mean?
Looking at buildings down blow
3. What does Weight restriction  mean?
You cant be to big or to small
4. What does it mean when they say give  A Round of Applause ?
The crowd was Claping

5. What does Photography mean?
Takeing a photo
6. What does mean when it says ‘tough luck’
Bad luck


Teacher comment:

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.