Pages

Monday, April 29, 2019

music writing about happier by marshmello

hello there im writing about happier marshmallow the girl and dog one. we had to choice the dog or girl. i chose the dog



i was entering the room and was moving towards a sad girl but as soon as everyone saw me everyone was trying to pat me  but when i was on the girls lap she put a bow. on me after the party the girl was  measures after her i was measured. when we gotten older we gotten measured. then she went off the sports after that we played soccer at home i absolutely wrecked her by the way. then she left me to go to school when she got back i was locked out side.  then she let me in and then i fell over because i didn't feal good i took medicine for mouths then we went back to the animal care the doctor said i will have to get put down. i was looking at the girl well i was going down the hall. and i still didnt know her name i guess it is Mai and i will never forget that tear on her face.
marshmello happier video

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.