Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

My ORIGINAL superhero story!!

Hello and this blog is about a superhero I made up(not spider man) and a story I made up about him and if you want me to continue then post a comment down bellow. but enough talking here we go


 It's a new super thing were he has the power of dress and anime. he has a side power where he is like a spider but a human  and he always yell out dress man to the wardrobe  (spider bug is the ripoff version of dress spider bug)
Title: an unpleasant outfit.
One day Pete had a report there is  going to be assination at the uk ballroom and i'm here to stop it (epic music from teleporting there)
David the Dave:howdy partner im here to show you around.
(a little later) ok that's it and enjoy your time here.
Pete:hmm “shoots David the Dave” mission complete now dress man to the wardrobe.
“Teleports" boss:PETE WHY DIDN'T YOU WEAR YOUR PINK DRESS YOU ARE THE DRESS DEVIL AREN'T YOU!!. Pete: Umm. The end… or Is it.?

 This is what I look at when I get dysphoria over actually liking a ...

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Daniel,

    Well done for being creative and thinking of your own original superhero. Your writing would make a great play! I am intrigued to see how your story is going to develop and would love to see some more writing. What inspired you to create this particular character?

    I look forward to reading more of your story.

    Miss Tozer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image you've chosen goes very well with your title. Your plot so far will leave the reader/viewer hoping for more. Helpful hints: Whenever you write the title of a book or a play or a movie, then make each word in the title begin with a capital (uppercase) letter. Always write the abbreviation for 'I am' as I'm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you i will keep that in mind for future work

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.