Pages

Friday, August 28, 2020

Drama a Paragraph bout my role> (Very Very cool)



A Paragraph about my role on 




He’s a king that deserves more respect and he owns a castle located in Atlas. he lives alone and is quite mad all the time and the people are angry at him because he an unfair on the taxes. But you will see what will happen ‘clenches fist’ to people that dis o bay the king ‘axe drops’ the king a quite a foolish king but when you cross him you will suffer he looks like an old piece of poop that’s why no one dates him even the people he forces but no one he 59 years old he is second to oldest out of 3 of his sibling. jack tom and lucy.







1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Daniel, I really like the adjectives in your role. Your title is very eye-catching, next time try to re-read your post and update it. All things aside from that, your post is really good.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.