Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Head Ball

Hello guys and welcome to a new blog post and today I and my friend made a new game Called HeadBall all the info are down Bellow GAME MADE BY Tevita and Daniel

 Game Name: Head Ball
 Handball Rules: 
 NO ARMS No legs Only heads And Don’t Cheat.

 How to Play: Someone will throw the ball at the wall and you gotta hit the ball with your head as long as you can.
 So basically the ball will hit the wall then your head then the wall then your head And so on. Every time it hits your head you get a point if it touches the floor then your out and the next person goes do it as many times as you want.
 And most importantly DONT GET Hurt I hope you enjoyed it and if there is anything we didn't say that you are confused about then send me a Comment and here is a video of us playing.
  

If you play this game please tell me your high score.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Daniel, it's me Matt just want to say that you did a good job in doing this blog in this blog u can attract a lot of people and I think the game that you have make will be good for a challenge because it's hard and challenging, keep up the good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Daniel,I would love to try this game out it looked very interesting on the video when your friend was doing it. Maybe next time you could tell us where you got the idea from and how long it took you to make it.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.