Pages

Monday, February 22, 2021

Science Knife on chicken leg :).

 Hello guys and this blog is about my experience with Chicken Leg Dissection.


Materials: A chicken drumstick with thigh, dissecting probe, scalpel, dissecting scissors, paper towels, forceps, dissecting tray, gloves, disinfectant hand wash spray.


my favorite step


step 4 carefully pull off the skin sliding it down and off the lower leg, you may need to use your scalpel to remove it but be careful to not cut any muscle tissue.


Bone- it protects everything inside and gives us structure.

Muscle-moves our bones.

Tendon-connects muscles to bone.

Ligament- connects bone to bone

Picture Gone WOW!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.