Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

About Myself

Hi my name is Daniel.  I'm a student from a school in from New Zealand.

I love playing games and watching YouTube . My favourite subject at school is maths and my favourite games are Roblox. which you can make a person and play as them there are lots of games . The games I like playing in Roblox. are Jailbreak,Boga boga,Dayz,Counter blox,  MM2 and I also like playing fortnight.
I like playing hand ball. and every 3 weeks my mum visits me and my sister and brother and dad.

if you like what i like or you want to see more of what i have been doing bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.