Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

my work from my reading book



  1. How did they describe the aliens going down the landing ramp?slithered
2)What had happened to King Portly’s roses?the surps slithered over it so they get crushed

3)  Why was the slurp naming the things in the anything and everything shop?for a bet

4) Why are Oggle fruit rare? The fruit tree only grow 1 each thousand years.

5) What was the Slurp leaders second request?Glug monster

6) Why did she change the name of the shop to ‘The Nearly Anything Almost Everything Shop’?because she didnt have the things that the king said

New Knowledge: Write the meaning of these words/phrases

Slurp: a alien
Titch: a monster
leader: someone who says what other people have to do
impossible: something that is very hard to do
Immediately: something happened as soon as you look

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.