Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2019

Dirty Water experiment

Title: Dirty Water experiment

Aim: to make a filtration plant using a household materials

Materials:

1. a air plane bottle
2. stones
3.sand
4. a crafting knife
5. a filter paper
6. dirty water
7.scissors

Process:use verbs

Step 1:cut the bottle in haft
Step 2: put the top half upside down in the botwen wight
Step3: add lay of stones and sand

Step 4:get a cup of dirty
Step 5:pour the dirty water into there

Reflection: What happened? water came out

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniel

    I can see you have been working hard to get your blogs up for Science Hurumanu. Have a look at the tracking sheet, I have updated your points :)

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.