Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2019

The scones experiment

WARNING THIS IS A OLD WORK.
Aim: To look at different kitchen ingredients in scones and their effects.

Image result for scones


The types of my group chose:
1. normal
2. lemonade
3. without butter 

The other two recipes were:
1)   name+ingredients lemonade
2)   name+ingredients no butter

materials
1. plate
2. milk
3. flour
4. cup
5.spoon
6. bowl

process
1.grab a bowl,cups,container,container spoon
2.measure you ingredients 
3. mix
4.push  and pull the ingredients into a shape
5. put it on a tray
6. put it in the oven
7. clean up.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniel

    The start of your scones post looks pretty good. I am wondering about the chart and the conclusion that we did together in writing class today? Could you please make sure you have that updated work added to this post? Then you will earn your points!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.