Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2019

my group project in maths

for the start of this week on math we are doing we are doing question in groups. my group tried doing 11 times tables i think. The questions were very hard so it was hard trying to find  the answer.
Me and my group we not very friends it was my first time working with them  so it was kinda hard what to talk about. Me and my group got the first answer done but the second we did find the answer its just that we didn't put it down in time. I say we did really good and worked as a team successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.