Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2019

term 3 clay construction art hurumanu

hey guys guess what it is term 3 and this is the first day and for period 4 and 5 we are still make characters but it is the start of period 5 so lets me give catch up at the start of us making clay stuff we started with groups then what our characters would be then we started making them then we started the backgrounds then we finished them and yea we are all most finished all the characters so yea here we are still 4 more weeks counting to day i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.