Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

our new hurumanu PE 2

so on Monday we started a small test in groups the activates were Vertical Jump and i got were
 M1: 1.9 M2: 2.1 grip test was 1 sit and reach was 10cm also sit ups were 17.
Thursday we did a beep test so the teachers know how far we are in fitness my results is level 5. I think i should work on speed because i had not a lot of speed to continue next time i have PE hurumanu i will work on m speed and also at home ill run around in the drive way but on the plus side i worked well with people because i was cheering for the others and my goal is to at least get 6.1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.