Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

what we are doing for cip

hi welcome to my blog post and in cip. we are doing gardening and the first week we drawed a plan on how we should make the out side class room like. wait i haven't told you a about it so the out side class room is a classroom for when teachers want to bring there students there to like read a book or work on devices or play games. All and the other projects are so far are cutting the branches off the trees and digging places for the garden i think and we are taking the wees out of the garden  and thats it for now bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.