Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Reflection on pe

Reflection on pe


Hello guys and we are doing a reflection on pe.


I was going to talk about athletics day but I wasn't here then.
I loved pe so far and I learned about how to play games i didn't even know how to play games like soft ball. and every game I played I was happy with my results because i tried my best and had fun.
I loved it so much I wouldn't change a single thing about it.

Thats it and have a great day bye.


Image result for athletics photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.