Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

yr 7/8 goal setting tz

Hello guys to day i'm going to show you my yr 7/8 goal setting. Here it is and i hope you enjoy bye.



Year 7/8 Wānanga Goal Setting
Name: Daniel Robinson
Class:  tz
Term: 1
Year:8
Greatest achievement from last year: 

saying no to reading plus for next year




Subjects taken this term:
Hurumanu:
1
2
2
4
3
5
Technology: 
food tech
Language: 
maori
Other: 
no
Academic Goals 
Short term (this term):
1
to be good at cooking


2
to be good at math


Long Term (whole year):

be amazing at cooking

Non-academic goal (can be out of school):
win a match of fortnite


What are my learning strengths
(Refer to Year 8 Graduate Profile)
What are my learning work ons
(Refer to Year 8 Graduate Profile)



i can work successfully with others




i am a curious learner



What will my next steps be?



work harder on cooking then math.



How will I achieve this?



by doing the steps


End of term reflection








-

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.