Pages

Friday, September 11, 2020

Last Lesson of Hurumau 5

 Hello and today I am going to talk about this terms last Lesson of hurumanu 5 and we are going to talk about the Rotation because. last term we had 50 people in 1 class for hurumanu and now have half  and so we are talking about.


what did I like

-What did you enjoy the most

-links with math 

-what else I liked about It.

First what I Liked about This term rotation so I like how its easier to do the activities.

Second, what I enjoyed the most, well I enjoyed how we got to play games.

Third, did I like how it linked with math, well I liked how it linked with math because it's not just about running around? well that Is It hope you enjoy Byee

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.