Pages

Friday, September 4, 2020

P.E What I've been doing so far

 Hi guys and I want to tell you what I've done so far in P.E

We have done Heart pulse and it was fun but I couldn't Find my pulse rate.

And we did Volume It was kinda boring but necessary In my learning. Btw most of these are on my blog so That's why I'm not saying the progress here. And we did multiple other things. so here we go. we did weight activity, area math, Perimeter math, and again I have blog posts With more description but here Is my Weight activity so far. (Not done yet but still ok ) But so far in P.e, I'm doing well Oh and one of the days we did hockey training, and that was my first time actually training with hockey sticks.BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.