Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2019

my learning story

This term is my first term, but so far it has been amazing, especially in sciences. My most favorite experiment was the rainbow paper one because you can work with a group up to 4, but in my group was two people counting me. I did amazing on the way I asked questions and most of the time I was curious. In the skittle project, there were teams up to 2 people. My teammate Zack had done this before. I mainly went with his ideas. When we finished we had to go on our devices safely and finish the blog off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.