Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

my trip to Oranapark

On Monday my group was able to go to Orana Park. First it was a lot of fun but we saw kea birds and apes and more. Feeding the giraffe was weird the tong was super long. Fun fact giraffes tongs are purple because of the sun and hotness in afraka so the tong is a dark color to stop the sun burn.
Fun fact about dears they have this coat on there back where they can unleash some fur to impress the female dears and to scary the other dears before the battle



us before the trip                                                                     the groups first animal seen at the trip

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.