Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2019

PE hurumanu bench ball and math!!

Yesterday in PE hurumanu we play another groups game called bench ball.
We started off with their warm ups and they were pretty annoying but It wasn't that hard. and we had to do were star jumps and jogging from line to line we did It for 5 minutes repeating. But then we went into the drill It was sneak up on granny It was pretty hard to win but somehow people win but after that we went into the. Game and It was year 7 vs year 7 and 8s vs 8s after that we did a year 7s vs year 8s. It was really fun but last week we did math the tasks were pretty hard but I think I gotten better at math. Because of the adding of how much paint you need. But also I gotten to use strategies like skip counting and more most of them were basic strategies.

Graduate profile
I demonstrated working successfully with others. By jogging with the others like a team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.