Pages

Friday, November 29, 2019

china one child policy

Hi guys today we are doing agree or disagree i'm doing it about,china one child policy and i chose
to agree.

Facts,The person that made one child policy was the China leader Deng Xiaoping and he did it
because china was rapidly growing at the time china had 970 million when introduced.
Did you know china one child policy was made in 1980 to 2015 but in 2016 and its now an 2 child policy.

China has a large population and that means there will be less food for the population and It means
There will be less resources because people wont work for nothing and less resources means less
people to live so more population
means and resources. That means there are going to be less houses for people and if they
stay like they have been.


So the parents will be wealthier and have more time to take care of the child and its easier and less
stressful




link to china population

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.