Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

You know what this is

hi guys  and to day I'm going to tell you what I did to day so far.

So far I was in the garden taking out weeds and some other people were planting sweet corn and carrots and also melons then I had gym sports an in gym sport we played crash ban cricket for half then we played tennis out on the court. We gotten 12 points an the other people playing with us gotten 14 points it was up to 20 but gym sports ended.

Thank you guys for listening and see ya next blogging time.Image result for corns and carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.