Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Tane mahuta

Today we were out in the garden getting ready to plant more plants. Then in period 3, I had gym sports, and in gym sports we split into 2 groups and 1 went to play human pin ball and the other played kick long ball. I was terrible at kick long ball and after that period, I went to Kiwi Kaha. In Kiwi Kaha, we did a negotiating game with cards and a sheet with how many money we earned and how many we spent, but in the end we came 2nd and we got 1580.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.