Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

novel!! I am Malala

hello guys and i'm writing  about the novel I have been reading so far In the book I've gotten up to When the schools when it got to day 1 of forbidden for girls. To go to school  and Taliban blowing up schools and they forbidden females to go to school.  The government did not even try to stop the taliban from stopping the female from going to school and for the older woman are forbidden walking around the street without a male relation  and a  Taliban might shoot you or follow you. Thank you guys for reading this and I have really enjoyed reading book.  Guys whats your favorite part of the book? One thing I would like to find out about her is if the place will be safe again please tell me in the comments.


Image result for i am malala image

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.