Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2019

PE sports

Hi guys, I am going to talk about the sport I was teaching. The sport was dodge ball and my group was called the dragons.  It was super fun and I cannot wait to tell you more about it.

It was successful because everyone was having fun and this extended to the warm up. For the warm up we were doing each classmate had to run 1 lap around the court, 20 lunges and other exercises to get ready for dodge ball. My role was to help put the balls on the cones and it went so great that I would not change anything about it. I learned some more tactics on how to play and that it is a very fun sport. We also played other sports like basketball, soccer and lots more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.