Pages

Friday, October 25, 2019

about digital tech!!!!

Hey guys and to day i'm going to talking about what I did in digital tech.
I am doing nature disasters and in nature disasters i'm doing pollution. To show it i'm making an game about pollution on gamefruit.com.
The game i'm making is doing really good with a little more work it will be done.
But next time I should add more levels to make it more exciting and more interesting.
But now I dont have much time to finish it unless there is one more period of it then i'm done.
see you later guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.