Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Novel reading!!! I am Malala

Hi guys and today I am going to talk about an novel called I am Malala. It's about a girl in a place where it unfair for woman and girls. Where they can't have an proper education and her dad owns a school. So she goes there and they live in an poor village and she has an friend they are great friends.
I only got up to part one but so far it was amazing. I have a question, have you read the book? I would like to see if you have. What did you think if it?
                                                                   Picture of Malala .
Image result for i am malala book cover
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.