Pages

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Mars Martian Movie Review

Hi last week we watched martian man and here are  some of my predictions he is going to start a farm to survive and he is going to get contact to get help. and for the first 10 minutes we paused and here are 4 things that i saw 1. mark is in the sand 2. almost dead 3. big rocket 4. they left him. and btw the main charter is mark and the crew were caption lewis beth rick alex vincent. and the 3 main events were he was left on mars because they fought he was  dead but some how he was alive 2.  he growed food and use his poop as soil 3. he was like iron man and flew though to the air lock anad got  home safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.