Pages

Friday, July 31, 2020

Fitness Activity            Results      Heart Rate After



Fitness Activity

Result.

Heart Rate After.

          (BPM)

Rest

Can’t find my beat

Can’t find it

Agility Run

42s apparently

130

30m sprint

6s

Still can’t find my beat

Beep test



Vertical Jump

1.1m


10m   run                                        31 or 32 laps I forgot partway through



A resting pulse is when your pulse rate when you are lying down. We measure it on your neck or on your wrist. We are measuring the beats of your heart rate each minute.


Active Pulse Rate a when your pulse rate when you have been doing some Exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.