Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2020

GOLD RUSH HISTORY!!!!

What does the scenery look like in Hunter’s Gold? Use descriptive words. The scenery looks like it was around for ages. In what it looks like Its from the 80s because some of the reasons why is because there is no car and just wagons. with horses and old buildings.

 How do you think the little boy felt when his father didn’t return? Why do you think he felt that way?. He was sad as a depressed puppy looking for his family. Think of a time when you haven’t seen someone for a long time. Who was it? Why couldn’t you see them? How were you feeling while you waited to see them again? my mum left me when I was young and came back but IDK when though I forgot - ]-Link right down here
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Video about gold rush
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6v_2JOEz2c (copy the link If doesn't work)      Bye, hope you enjoy it! ps I found that video.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
but What Is your favorite part about the video? comment down below.

3 comments:

  1. kia Ora Daniel brayden here. I loved how descriptive your story was it was awesome.I did not know about this before thanks for the info.Next time you could add some photos and put it into paragraphs.
    kind regards
    brayden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Daniel.
    I learnt a lot from this post.
    I like how you described about this boy."He was as sad as depressed puppy looking for his family" its amazing.
    Maybe next time check your spelling to make this post the best it can be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Daniel,

    I didn't do the level 2 work but I believe that the boy must've felt very lonely and sad when his father didn't return. I liked how you said "He was sad as a depressed puppy looking for his family". Overall, good blogpost!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.