Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Goal Setting!!

Hello and today I will be showing you my goal Setting but I can't make it any bigger so... hope you enjoy it? bye.
   

Goal setting

Name: Daniel

Class: tz  

Term: 3

Year: 2020

Greatest achievement from the last term: 

Learning how to beatbox







Subjects took this term:5  1 3 2

Hurumanu:

1

Hurumau 1 reading + social science


2

Hurumanu 2 reading + drama


3

Hurumanu 3 writing and science and 5 is math/PE


Technology: wood tech


Language: Japanese 



Academic Goals 

Short term (this term):

1

to try and understand division



2

Is to learn times tables up to tens.


Long Term (whole year):

to learn more about IT, like coding


Non-academic goal (can be out of school):

high five everyone in my class




What are my learning strengths

(Refer to Year 8 Graduate Profile)

What are my learning work ons

(Refer to Year 8 Graduate Profile)

I listen to understand people’s ideas and opinions.

Focusing more on work so I can fit more words in.

What will my next steps be?


Achieve my  short term goals


Putting more images in my blog.


Put more sentences in my blog posts.


How will I achieve this?

By focusing on my work more so I can put more words in my blog.


End of term reflection












No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.