Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

PE BLOG!!!

Hey guys and today I will talk about my lessons in PE. Hope you enjoy it.

So are the events I've done: Shotput, discus, long jump, high jump but I'll show you what I've learnt for tips.

In Shotput throw with your strong arm.

In Discus make sure you have the right angle to throw for a throw.

In High Jump: to be honest I sucked at high jump so I can't say much.

In Long jump make sure you lift your feet up but not so high or you might fall, plus if you are going to fall then fall forwards.

Just so you guys know you don't have to take my tips but these are what I think would work.

Here are my results :).

Long jump 1m.

High jump 90cm.

Discus 3.73 m.

Shot put 4.45

I've enjoyed this I've even come every day I had it too.

But More Importantly, My favourite thing I did in PE Class is multisports.

I hope you enjoyed BYE!!

Discus throw - Wikipedia

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Daniel I was really interested as I was reading your story about what you did in PE class because I myself really like PE and I wanted to know what results you got for your events. Maybe next time you could add a bit more detail on each of the events you have done. Like was it hard doing was it easy. But apart from that I really liked your blog post about athletics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Daniel. It's great that you show up to PE with a positive attitude each day, even when it is challenging. Thanks for being prepared with your PE gear. I'm sure we'll do multisport again soon! Mrs Hastie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.