Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2021

The Heart Destroyer (Heart dissection with Sheep Heart)

 Aim: to look at the structure of the heart.


Method: gloves, Scalpal, tray, Scissors, Tweezers, Cleaning supplies, Newspaper, a Heart!


Steps; 

1. put newspaper on the table 

2. put the gloves on 

3. get a tray

4.then Get the Items(scalpal+ more)



Results; the red outside part is all slimely and when we cut it open it was all red in side so we cut it fully in half. plus i saw a good amount of fap aka what protects the heart on the outside. and the way i cuted into to is the left chamber.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.