Pages

Monday, March 29, 2021

science about water (updated)

Why is Water Important to Drink 

  • 1.Water boots energy. Water delivers important nutrients to all of our cells, especially muscle cells, postponing muscle fatigue.

  • 2.Water helps with weight loss. Water helps you feel full longer, without adding any additional calories. 

  • 3.Water aids in digestion. ...

  • 4.Water detoxifies. ...

  • 5.Water hydrates skin.


How much water should we drink?

About 15.5 cups (3.7 liters) of fluids a day for men. About 11.5 cups (2.7 liters) of fluids a day for women.

But I think this is Dump But it's science.

But what happens when you don't have enough water it causes Dehydration headaches dizziness and kidney failure plus a lot of your body rely on water.

What is the state of drinking water testing around NZ? | RNZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.