Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Diffusion of potassium permanganates.

 Diffusion of potassium permanganate.

Hello and today I'll be talking about the experiment I did today

Equipment: Tweezers, Petri dish, KMnO4.


Question/Aim: Does temperature speed up or slow down the diffusion?

Yes, it doses when we did the Test the Warm water grew twice as large then the cold water grew very slowly.

Conclusion: The particles in hot water are moving faster.

CYA

Diffusion of Potassium Permanganate in Hot and Cold Water - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.