Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

GAME TIME!

 Hello Guys and today I'll be talking about what I did in Health. We had a total of 5 games and groups of 2-3 people and the activity. guess who, Uno, play cards, pick up sticks, and operation. I had a lot of fun playing games also we used a lot of interpersonal skills, by showing this to you I'll explain what are some interpersonal skills.            .well after you see the part below I'm just gonna say Bye.!!


Verbal Communication.

Non-Verbal Communication.

Active listening.

Being Inclusive.

Negotiating / Compromising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.