Pages

Monday, June 14, 2021

Rising Water Experiment

Hello Guys And welcome to my blog post and today I'll be showing you, What I've been doing in Science. the experiment is called Rising Water, I hope you Enjoy


 Ain: To see what happens to the water level when the candle is covered.


Hypothesis: I predicted that the flame and the water will create gas

 

Results: The Flame was pulling up the Water


Conclusion: the Flame has no air while it was covered so it sucks everything in so since the water was there it sucks up the water. using Hot air and Cold Air

(Hot air = High pressure) And (Cold Air = Low pressure


Tools: Petri Dish Candle Lighter Cup Water matches


Instructions: Link To Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.