Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Copper Transfusion :)

 Copper Transfusion. 

In Science today I made my key copper.

Equipment I used was a key(or something you want to plate), Copper(11) sulfate, soulution,power supply,2 wires with clips,cooper,Beaker

My Method: Was to put your clips in the positive and negative terminals of your power supply Attach the cooper to the positive wire and the metal you want to plate to the negative wire. Put the cooper sulfate solution in a tall beaker and put the cooper and item in the solution. Avoid the clips. Set your Power Supply to 6 Volts and turn it on leave for several minutes. 


Also the result were a rustic looking feal.

Well  hope you all Enjoyed good BYE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.