Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2021

PE Badminton how to score!

 For The past 3 weeks we have been playing badminton in PE. Today I am going to tell you how to score in a game.


There's different ways to score  one way is if the shuttlecock goes out of bound then the point goes to the other team.

Another way is if the shuttlecock hits the net and if so the point goes to the other team.

Also if the shuttle cock hits the ground the point goes to the other team.

Another one is if the server fails to pass the shuttlecock the other team gets a point and they get to serve.

Also If its 20-21 the a team needs to get 2 point ahead of the other.

Well That's it for today I hope you enjoyed and see you Another day.

3,942 Badminton Court Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

Badminton court Royalty Free Vector Image - VectorStock

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.