Pages

Monday, September 13, 2021

Science work I did (kinda Boring)

Hello and today I'm just answering some work I have gotten so you might as leave to be honest. 

                                           Science work :)
  1. What are the 3 particles that makeup everything? Which ones have positive and negative charges?Electrons(negative) protons(positive) neutrons(neutral)

  2. Objects want to be “electrically neutral”. What does this mean?it has no electrons and no protons

  3. When you rub two insulators you can get a static shock, so what is an insulator and a conductor? They would repeal each other

  4. What is an example of static electricity?  you rub your shoe on the carpet, your body collects extra electrons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.