Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

House design (bulbs)

 Hello guys and welcome to this post and today I will be showing you what I've been doing lately.

(Aim&Method)We have been designing a house on paper and placing the number of light bulbs that were given. the rooms I gave my house were the living room, room entrance, room bed, closet room. also, we were given 10 light bulbs to put in each room. I put 

2 room entrance

2 bedroom

4 closet room

2 living room.


(Discussion&Conclusion)The Type of math I used were Voltage Current Resistance. The way I did the calculations was while using a calculator. but the calculations do not make sense I don't know how it just does not. While doing this I did not enjoy it but if I do it again I would pick the highest level. I used 10 light bulbs I'm kind of proud. Good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.