Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Is it a crime????

 Hello viewers I will be talking about is it a crime i will start of with


It could be a crime cause it could be on purpose

or it could be an accident

Someone could be robbing the bank and running away or it could be people transferring the money to the bank

someone stealing the car or someone hoping in their own car

 died in a zoo it would be a crime or died in the woods or out in the country then it would not be illegal

some one poisoned him or he died in the hospital by being sick

a crime scene or just chalk thing of a person .

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.