Pages

Friday, November 5, 2021

HURUMANU 2 Experience

 Hey guys and today I will show you a bit of the work that I've been doing during hurumanu 2.

In this section, I have had a couple rules of Human rights slideshow Rules :). Also, We learned about Child labor and how bad it is in some countries but later on, we learned how to effectively do research like the dot jot strategy and how you got to grab some information and put them in bullet points. All that. And then finally I'm going to talk about ethics and robotics and should robots have human rights well in my opinion I disagree cause there could be multiple problems like how they can just rebel against us. also, like how they can easily take over all the jobs with their superior abilities and cybernetics.

     Dot-jot                                                       Child labor


Ethics and robotics

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.