Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

about pink shirt day how it started.

What sorts of things make a good friend? kindness backing up a friend. 

What do the people who care about us do? backing up us they do what ever to help

How do we know they've got our back? you cant really know. if some one says leave him a lone or stick up for them

What don't they do ? friends dont help you they are uselessly rood like if they  love a game and you say that you dont like that game they just get angry and not your friend anymore

What do you think being on out stander means ? some one who is there for you when you need it
how did the pink shirts boy show that they were good Friends? they bought 50 pink shirts just to stop a bully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.