Pages

Monday, May 6, 2019

my Pokemon song

hey there to day i'm at music class we had to write lyrics for a a song we made heres mine.

Verse 1
Pokemon go  I’m a catch them all
they are pink, yellow, blue, red,small,big.
You throw a snorlax i throw my pikachu.
Hit you onces you lose  
two more too  easy ima level 100
i don't sleep. just play like a pro.
no sweat win, no sleep win
if hard still win

Chorus
don't mess with the pokemon master
here are some words from my partner
yo yo i’m a lit your socks off
i'm a fire type.

Verse 2
if hard still win yea i will win even when you try.
Easy no sweat i got all of the pokemon types farming every day  farming every day brah farming every day yea farming every day yea

Chorus
don't mess with the pokemon master
here are some words from my partner
yo yo i’m a lit your socks off
i'm a fire type.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Daniel you have been working hard at your work and next time put you more full stop on you lovely work and comers, and nice putting on your capital letter.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.