Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Prince William meets with Mosque attack victims

The Prince was only in New Zealand for 3 days.On the second day of his visit to New Zealand, the prince met with about 160 survivors and family members of the victims at the mosque.He said Christchurch and New Zealand’s response to the shooting was an example to inspire the world.He also highlighted and praised the work of emergency staff.


Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and Prince William have spent time in Christchurch meeting with the families of victims who died in the Christchurch mosque attacks and survivors. During his visit, the Duke of Cambridge expressed the royal family’s solidarity with the victims.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.