Pages

Friday, May 24, 2019

Ki O Rahi how to play

 in the the PE hurumanu blog post
things about kio rahi it use to be very poplar

my team 

Members: Daniel, Jesse, Nathan, Camryn, Haylee, Paige, Elisha Mae and Shalizeh.

Team Name: Wolves - because we work as a team.
                         Leader: Nathan
Co-leader: Paige

How to play Ki O Rahi

First you need too make two teams kioma and taniwha.
The field shape is a circle
with 7 poles around the circle.
There is an inner circle with cones and a bin in the middle circle. There are two people guarding the bin in the middle circle.
You can play with rip tags, touch, tackle
and if you are a guard you can touch the players within the two closest circles if they are holding the ball. It's a pretty easy game when you play.
heres a video for it to be more clear

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.